Notification of corruption
Information about possible corruption offenses and offenses related to corruption, other violations of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" committed by employees of the Economic Security Bureau of Ukraine can be reported to:
• through the official website, using the link "Notice of corruption in the ESBU";
• by writing to email@example.com
• call the number: (044) 236 14 06.
Such information is subject to mandatory consideration if:
-the information became known to a natural person in connection with his labor, professional, economic, social, scientific activity, his service or training, or his participation in procedures prescribed by law, which are mandatory for starting such activity, service or training, and the individual believes that such information is reliable;
- the information contains factual data indicating the possible commission of a corruption or corruption-related offence, other violations of the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption", which can be verified.
Information can be reported both anonymously and with an indication of authorship. Confidentiality of information and compliance with the whistleblower's rights and guarantees of protection defined by the Law of Ukraine "On Prevention of Corruption" are guaranteed.
In addition, you can:
• send messages about possible collaborators to the special e-mail of the National Agency for the Prevention of Corruption firstname.lastname@example.org;
• contact the special hotline of the Security Service of Ukraine for reports on suspicious persons and objects 0 800 501 482.